Located in the Village of Wind Point in Racine County, Wisconsin, the Wind Point Lighthouse stands 108 feet tall and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The lighthouse was built in 1880 and was designed by Orlando Metcalfe Poe who had served in the Civil War as a Brigadier General. It was lit for the first time on November 15, 1880 and continues to be lit to this day.
January 15th, 2022
Viewed 115 Times - Last Visitor from Shenzhen, 30 - China on 09/19/2022 at 3:54 PM